The Performance Glove is constructed from Spandex, leather and synthetic textile for excellent fit and durability. This glove is Alpinestars’ first MTB glove to incorporate a hard knuckle protector which is covered by leather for durability. Silicone printing on the fingers offers excellent grip.
PERFORMANCE GLOVE KEY FEATURES
- Multi-material chassis constructed from Spandex, goat leather and synthetic suede for great levels of performance fit and durability.
- Hard, advanced polymer knuckle protector is covered by leather for improved styling and durability.
- Perforated synthetic suede reinforcements on thumb area and palm for cooling comfort and durability.
- Lycra® finger fourchettes and gusset inserts offer excellent flexibility and comfort.
- EVA foam padding on finger tops for comfort and protection.
- Neoprene cuff and Velcro® closure for excellent form-fitting support, comfort and durability.
- Silicone grip-patterning on first two fingers of lever control.
- Terry cloth patch to conveniently clean away dirt and grime.
- TPR logo detailing and cuff closure.