Rick? Rick? You there Rick? Paging Rick Johnson. If there is one look that changed the entire trajectory of the sport as we know it, it was the zebra inspired outfit Rick Johnson took to the track at the 1988 US GP. With that one outfit, Fox Racing turned the entire motocross establishment on its head and altered what people's opinion of riding gear should be. As a tribute to one of the most iconic prints in MX history, Fox has splashed the 80's fashion across their latest and most technologically advanced gear offerings.
The best in the game continues to get better. Flexair has evolved again, elevating the standard of what to expect from a set of high-end motocross racewear. With continued development input from the likes of Ken Roczen and Ryan Dungey, Flexair is designed to function seamlessly with the human body, specifically whilst riding a dirt bike at high speeds. Built for the best riders in the world, Flexair racewear gives a rider the ability to continually adapt and reposition on the dirt bike without being limited by their gear. The Flexair range features four mind-blowing colourways that are definitely some of the hottest threads on the market for the new season.
The Flexair Pant has been designed to ensure that every movement on the bike feels as natural and comfortable as possible. The mainframe of the pant is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric that offers unmatched mobility, and with a sleek interior knee design that provides the perfect fit over knee braces and guards, eliminating binding and improving articulation, you can start to wrap your head around why the Flexair pants are considered some of the best in the game. Not stopping at mobility, the Flexair pant also aims to enhance comfort for the rider, making these the ultimate blend of fit and function that you'll struggle to match anywhere else.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike Rigid waist system to firmly hold pant in place
- Durable 4-way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- Slim knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Double layer knee system with full grain leather outer layer and abrasion resistant inner layer give enhanced durability against knee braces and guards
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing
- Strategically placed venting increase airflow and regulate body temperature