Technical MTB shorts with ample pocketing
The Ranger Utility mountain bike shorts pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The utility version features additional pockets and waterproof zippers to keep your essential gear safely stored.
Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short.
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri® waistband moves moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Two utility pockets (one zippered) to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Shell: 57% polyamide nylon, 38% polyester, 5% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane