If Chuck Norris were to enter a race to save the World, this is what he’d rock. Our Dead Eye collection takes its name from the soul-less all-black eyes of great white sharks. If that’s not badass enough for you, it features a look inspired by swat tactical gear, Navy Seal scuba jackets, and every 1980s kid’s favorite action figure. The tactical pant makes you ready to take on whatever a race may throw at you.
About 3LACK Label Dead Eye Pant
Our Dead Eye pant features the same benefits of our standard 3LACK Label pant: an articulated 600D main body construction, 4-way stretch Cordura® in the knee and back yoke, and external leather knee panels for heat and abrasion resistance. However, the Dead Eye version takes it a step further with the added functionality of a zipper pocket in the front right leg and added tactical design elements for wherever your ride may take you.
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement
- Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Secure ratchet waist closure
- Zipper Pocket applied for added storage