Redefining open-face mountain bike helmets, the Dropframe Pro Helmet is super light and extremely comfortable, making it the number one choice for trail riders seeking more coverage, more confidence, and more fun. This game-changing open-faced enduro helmet features MIPS™ technology, a dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner, Fidlock® SNAP buckle system, and increased coverage for the ears, jaw, and back of the head.
Ventilation and airflow are assured with 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents, and a visor that is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents. This MTB helmet provides the most complete coverage we offer in an open-face helmet.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- 8 Big Bore vents and 7 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable antimicrobial and moisture-wicking liner
- Includes additional pads for a custom, dialed fit
- EPS, PC, PA, Epp, polyester