Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Slipper Torque Wrench
- Reversible ratchet head
- Torque appllication: oneway, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions
- For tightening on right hand threded bolts and nuts
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached
- Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 month of use, or approximately 5.000 cycles!
- Made according to standard ISO 6789
- Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque are reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.